Post Page Advertisement [Top]

We Need To Speak

Have you experienced once in your life where God’s promises solved your problems? Have you told someone about it? Have you shared how God put meaning into your life?

speech

We need to speak

I learned from my mother’s prayers. She would always thank God for the little things most people often take for granted.

She would thank God for the rain, water, sunshine, food, air, even clothing. Those are blessings. But I never thought about it. I was just used to it that it felt normal to consume these blessings regularly without recognizing the Giver.

Air, for example, is a free gift abundant in nature. Yet we can't live without taking air regularly.

It’s our duty

To praise God in fullness and sincerity of heart is as much a duty as is prayer.

Because of my mother’s faithfulness and example, I started to learn to appreciate and thank God for the little things.

I also started to learn that whenever I ask something from the Lord, I always remind myself how God managed to bless me before.

Show to the world

We are to show to the world and to all the heavenly intelligences that we appreciate the wonderful love of God for fallen humanity and that we are expecting larger and yet larger blessings from His infinite fullness.

Speak it out loud

Far more than we do, we need to speak of the precious chapters in our experience.

With all the blessings I received from God every single day, I could not help but speak of this love.

Proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance. Acts 28:31

You too could share how God blessed your life to those around you. May the words you find here help you in your Christian journey. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.

All quotes are from "Christ’s Object Lesson", page 299, par. 3.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]