Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sunsets, Sunrise, Good Or Bad Day - Always Provide The Right Expression

Sunsets, sunrise, good or bad day - always provide the right expression. Here's why.

Sunset


Someone once told me that I have a penchant for chasing sunsets, and maybe he was right.


Sunsets are constant reminders of the inevitable ending, and somehow, that thought calms the storms in my heart. Maybe, it is my own way of saying that I’ve been chasing the end of my existence. Maybe the reds and oranges will be my final cry for battle.

I’ll keep on running and chasing, running and chasing, running and chasing until I lose my breath.

Sunrise


You are your own sunshine.

Let your heart be filled with memories of mornings when waking up seems like the most natural thing you can do.

Take your time in the shower, comb through your hair, and color your lips with red.

All your emotions are valid and your existence is also valid.

Your hinges may be broken and cupboards left empty, but you are a home.

Bask in another sunrise

There is no correct definition of a good day or bad day. It all depends on your thoughts - either you rule the day or the day rules you.

But the best thing to do?

Let God rule over you

God says in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”


We get discouraged and feel like giving up sometimes - especially when we are faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges and setbacks.

But all it takes to get us right back on track is a good look around to see that other people have bigger mountains to move and harder obstacles to overcome - and yet they continue to press on.

Loved and cherished

Of all the facts that you see and sometimes repost, this is something that you should always believe: you are loved and cherished.

Others make the journey to self-discovery beautiful but remember that it always starts and ends with your decision.

Bask in that power

God gave you a good looking face, you just have to provide the right expression: always smile.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]