Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I’m typing the words right now, the ones I got from my head. I’m letting them slip through my fingers like running water on a shallow river, my fingers pushing the respective buttons on the keyboard to visually reproduce the phonics I have in mind, and magically turn them into a mixture of random roman alphabets with conventionally drawn meanings. Focused while continuously writing, I’m seemingly, quietly hoping people will love my choice of words, my sentences structure, my style. Then I’ll end my first paragraph.


The thing is, I know for a fact that what I’m writing right now doesn’t make sense. I haven’t been writing for a little while now, and that’s due to many reasons I can’t comprehend. Every attempt I made to put myself into writing failed, with me getting frustrated of myself. I know I need the motivation. I need to be inspired.

Maybe, I shouldn’t be too hard on myself. I just miss my words, the words I used to have, the words that used to give me the satisfaction I need.

Words.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]