Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Even The Darkest Days Can End Beautifully

The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange and pink.

It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water.

I wish even I could affiliate myself with my life and dissolve in it.


The clouds were like cotton candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun.

Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta and seemed like a splash of colors, all resonating with each other.

This makes me believe that every sunset is for the hopeful ones.

The ones who smile even after they fall apart.

The ones who constantly go through darkness but choose to always rise again and again.

With the setting sun, came a sky of fire blazing astonishingly.

Sunset is for the brave hearts who choose to appreciate the beauty of something when the magical splendor fades.

There is a thing about sunset.

It says that even the darkest days can end beautifully.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]