Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I woke up to a soft melody drifting through the room.


When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the darkness so I tuned in to the silent buzz of life outside the doors as well as the song playing from another room.

"Look at the stars, look at how they shine for you and everything you do.”

I am in love with the stars and with the distance between us.

It’s comforting to know that the vast expanse of the night sky holds those glimmering bodies to shed some hope on our tired souls and beating hearts.

I sometimes wish I can reach out and have my fingertips covered in stardust.

If only I can.

If only.

The song stopped playing and silence took over.

"Look at the stars, look at how they shine for you and everything you do. Yeah, they were all yellow."

Bottom Ad [Post Page]