Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Cause I'm A Real Nice Guy

Back to when I was a volunteer in HCBN, I used to listen to comical scripts for radio by Lifeline Pro. They produce lighthearted audio presentations yet thought-provoking for anyone who hears. The script I'm sharing here is one of my favorites I got from them.


The nicest guy in town

Bob, is a proud stranger, and this amusing dialogue between him and the house owner, got me thinking about my spiritual condition.

Bob: Hi my name is Bob and I'm a real nice guy and I'd like to live in your house.
Owner: Ah excuse me but do I know you?
Narrator: As ridiculous as these sounds, this is what some people expect from God.
Bob: No but that's OK. You see I do a lot of nice things, like I give money to the poor, and just yesterday, I mowed my neighbor’s lawn. You just ask anybody, they'll tell you I'm a real nice guy.
Narrator: Some people believed that just by being good God will let them into His home.
Owner: You can't live here just because you’re nice.
Bob: What do you mean I can't live here? You let that little boy live here. Has he ever given to the poor or mowed a neighbor’s lawn? I don't think so.
Owner: Oh of course he lives here. He's my child.
Bob: Oh I see, and that makes him more special than me?
Owner: That's it. I'm calling a police.
Narrator: You wouldn't expect to be allowed into someone's home if you were a stranger. Do you expect to get into heaven if you've never met its owner? Join God’s family. Get to know Jesus and be welcomed home.

What I’m planning to do

I’m planning actually to create a video on this. I’ll tap some friends and let them act to the role designed to convey a gospel message.

Millennials might never find any interest in audio alone, but short humorous video will surely get to their attention.

I personally believed that planting seeds to the hearts of the people should not be boring. Who knows, someone might be blessed by this initiative.

I’ll inform you then if this project will be pushed through.

For the mean time

"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." Romans 8:14

We compiled some of their comical scripts into educational playlist in Youtube. You might want to check it out. And please don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel.

Below is our video rendition of the script Cause I'm A Real Nice Guy. If you have anything to say, please don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.


HCBN stands for He's Coming Broadcasting Network

Bottom Ad [Post Page]