Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Christian Boyfriend Proposes to Her Girlfriend After 5 Faithful LDR Years

The girlfriend works in Myanmar. The boyfriend works in the Philippines. He is going to meet her in Thailand surreptitiously. Unknown to her, this is going to be a surprise marriage proposal.


The boyfriend remembers

To remember is one of the methods the boyfriend used to strengthen their relationship. They are in long distance relationship (LDR) for 5 years and the only communication they had is through Facebook Messenger. He resorted to Google Photos to store their pictures and videos since time. 

Everytime temptations crept in the boyfriend's heart, he would eventually turn to every remembrance in their relationship and gets comfort in knowing how God blessed them in anyway.

Truly, to remember is one of our weapons against our enemy. Satan tries to tempt us in every way possible. God knows that we are limited, that is why He wants us to remember His goodness.

We may have some other time to talk about this important subject. For now, let’s pause and see the making of their unique life event.

Who knows, you might be blessed.

The proposal song

Listen to the proposal song composed by the boyfriend:


"Will You"
A marriage proposal through a song
Music and lyrics by Shepard Ectin

‘Tis when you love, that you can not help but sing.
"I will sing for the one I love a song...” Isa. 5:1
"found the one my heart loves” Song 3:4
God’s words, it behooves.

I bring you all the memories how we started.
Classic, my own romantic way.
Our yarn is not "about us".
It's God's grace in us.

I will never tire to give you my love.
Nothing here to doubt, remember our courtship!
Stay with me, if beauty fades,
time wrinkles every hand.
God’s faithfulness enables us to stand.

I know God’s pick and she’s right in front of me,
but how do I ask for her personally?
She is smart, so perceptive,
tricky to surprise.

LDR since “YES” internationally,
but startling that when you love faithfully,
time seems to have no effect,
distance ain’t that long.

Never will I tire to pursue you my love.
If you’re gonna ask, I can’t, why I love you.
If you’re not in a hurry
I’ll explain it everyday.
I’ll ask you and forever starts today.

Oh, that smile, don't please, you're melting me.
I did already asked for your father’s blessing.
Though by heart I know,
but hold my hands and tell me true...
marry me, will you?

The proposal video

Watch the complete proposal video:


The wedding

Watch their wedding's same-day edit video:


I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3

What are your thoughts? We want to hear from you. Please share your ideas in the comments section below.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]